Whats going on ??????????????

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChoZin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Whats going on ??????????????   Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:18 am

[b]

WHATS GOING ON , WHY IS EVERYONE LEAVING THE BAND NOW.... THIS IS CRAZINESS?????? MO YOUR LEADER NOW , CAN YOU TELL EVERYONE WHATS GOING ON? IS OUR HB BEING TORN APART BY ALL THE WARS GOING ON OR WHAT - IF SO THEN MAYBE A PEACE TREATY SHOULD BE STRUCK? I WOUD HATE TO SEE THE BAND DISBANDED THAT WOULD BE A CATASTROPHY Sad I AM STILL HERE SO DONT BOOT ME OUT HEHEHEHEHE
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Whats going on ??????????????   Tue Dec 11, 2007 11:48 am

lolz Chozin...

PoB will be there always. I will make sure it does. The thing is that I want to keep all the base PoB players (however inactive now). When new map out, and they don't come back, then we will seek another solution to expand the band. Suko and others always want to get more active players, but I cannot do that with the limited space in our band right now. Therefore, they are out to create new band.

Nothing to be alarm now ChoZin.. dun worry Smile .....

As for the war right now, even though we seem out number most of the time. However, I will let you know that there are many other bands will join us when they are ready. Right now they are in the process of getting most of their players in FC level, so they have to stay low. TAO and ENFD are with us now tho ......

One example, we did the sweep CC on last Satursday, and it was a great successful. Just hang on there buddy ..... I will always be here as same as other PoBs ....

We live by PoB.. and die as PoB .........
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Whats going on ??????????????
Page 1 of 1