HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

This war has brought out the worst from people

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MoSai

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: This war has brought out the worst from people   Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:50 pm

It's sad, but it's true.
Some people had pk.. been pk by Ultra. Now they are running along with Ultra.
Even with THEFREAK's band, when they had the war with AMC's band. Who else besides us PoB helped and won that war for them. Now they forgot that and turned around to pk us... so shameful...

For Ultra, last nite I have seen how greedy he was .. Smile .... I pk him but he still continued trying to kill GW. Even after we killed him... he came back and tried to kill GW again.... and again........ Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babipanggang

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Fri Oct 19, 2007 3:14 pm

Arrow I only played this game for only more than 3 months, so kind a clueless about the history. clown I was proud to join PoB and I am still now, but yea, I like I said to Mo last night, I dont agree to some people's decision to just leave the band when bad times comes, while in good times they all share the fame and all... scratch

To the new members: pls, voice any concerns or anything you have to the band, and do not listen to others as I am pretty sure our enemies said a lot of bad things about us, you guys part of us now, and have the right to contribute to band wellness. cheers

And last thing, pls remember this is a game, dont take it personal.. u might have to go against ur friend in war, but friend is friend and war is part of game. If they decided to take it personal, its their loss.

zzz.. cant grind peacefully in cc untill war over, so finally, I have time to do my laundry, wash dishes, clean room, wash my car, pay my bills, go to gym and etc lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black92HybridHB

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Fri Oct 19, 2007 7:09 pm

now that it has begun.. we need to organize and raid cc more often
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lebski

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Sun Oct 21, 2007 2:44 am

ill keep it short and simple. Lets show them that we have no weakness. That we will always bak each other up. This war can bring out the good in us if we can fight together. It is simple!!!! those who dont want to fight, dont bother turning up to BP.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoZin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: AGREED   Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:57 am

I die alot in BP but I still go and atleast try to help my brothers out , YES....we always help others bands in need of help in the past and most have already turned their backs on us .... that is something that I despise the most ...... if we all stick together in good times and bad this band will remain one of the strongest in the game........

Just remember this...... don't run and join the enemy just so not to get PK in BP ...that shows you are weak and more importantly ..... NOT A REAL MEMBER of POB ..... I have been in this band since FD 6 and I intend to remain in it as long as I play the game ...
that is unless I get booted lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:09 am

omg, has the alliance wars started? or just a fight with 1 band?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:18 am

CheDauTrang wrote:
omg, has the alliance wars started? or just a fight with 1 band?

Ohhhh.. Where are u CDT last couple days Smile
Yes this is alliance war ... We need you.....

KM & PoB against Ascensions & Ultra 's band & small other bands.. Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babipanggang

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Mon Oct 22, 2007 11:24 am

CTD lol! missing a lot, che we need healer buff. Its not just PoB against acension, but PoB and KM against the whole sever basically acensions (3bands), amithaba, celestial, reborn, mandate of.... not which one, unholly, ultra, mmm pls add if missing something... war been on and off, but 2xp for sure war..... we need more pople online especially 2 exp which we will raid cc for sure...

myself and vlad are the one who affected the most, also dred got pk ed 13 times lol! but i can care less as long this war going i will try to help even seems every enemy fight all red or orange on me lol!

if we stick together we should be fine

go go go PoB
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Mon Oct 22, 2007 2:49 pm

Sorry Babi and Vlad.. and others got affected by this war.....

I'm not in the game all the time, but the minute I heard u guys got pk.. I ran down there right away .......

But I heard members from Ascensions are crying out loud now..... I don't really want to pk low levels.. but since they pk all PoB members... I will do the samething ... Even if they call me bully I really dont' care now ... and yet I will raid from CC entrance to CC4.. and kill all the who involved....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:49 pm

heh i was thinking of dropping tag soon, and gettin a bandless group to run thru cc, killing ne1 that isnt in the alliance. k i'll b there for the fight during 2x's. as for the those talkin bout ppl whom we helped b4, we now r fighting. i've played enough mmo's to know that the band priorities override casual friends made over the game, cuz they will come and go. o momo u know what band thanh nhi was in? or bandless? so i know not to kill her crew, since i didnt c in the alliance roster and also what bout marlboro's crew? and SG beggars? ty guys will b fun Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PzaPumpi

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Mon Oct 22, 2007 9:26 pm

You guys suck at updating me on whats going on. What is all this pk bullshit? I mean Mo I send you on a mission to find out how people are dong andwhat do you do? Start killing everyone you see hehe. Black I'm dissappointed in you too, if your car gets stolen you know its karma muahaha. Empress never came back? Iis Azazei2 still around?? All I need is an answer to those two questions and I'm good. ;- ). Please do actually answer me on these two questions.

I will be making an appearance in a month ;- ), I have restrained myself from making it any earlier.
The band still kicks ass since im still in it, I dont see what all the complaining is about...;-)
Back to top Go down
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:20 am

CDT - This is a list of our enemies : Ascension, AscensionS, AscensionZ, HD Celestial (Not SF Celestial), Mandate of Heaven (UnHoly1 stated he won't touch us unless we touch them, still dont' know how this stand right now???), amithaba, reborn, Ultra's band (Eternal Legend?). I'm not sure which band ThanhNhi is in, however, we are not at war with any SF's band anyway. Although I dont' think ThanNhi will attack us.... Other bands are vowed to be neutral. But if they attack us, put them down as they wish for.

Pza - Empress, Nessie, Azazei2 are gone. They are disappeared w/o any words. As for me you know, only death people can be peace Smile. Also there are alot of changes in our band, most traitors have left or kicked. Oh and last I gave a way my GB9 healer to my good friend. She will take care it good...hope... but I do still have access to use it sometimes tho..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:04 am

aza is playing a new game that released in thai, a month ago. she's waiting for new map. but like many the longer the new map takes to release the more likey ppl will have found a permanent new game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PzaPumpi

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Tue Oct 23, 2007 5:26 pm

wish there was some way to contat her ;-/
Back to top Go down
Black92HybridHB

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:17 pm

i beleive MoH are our enemies.. in the last scirmish unholy and other MoH have attacked us...

ps hey pza Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:22 pm

what happened to ur true love weicaicai or however u spell his/her name lol
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoZin

PostSubject: Yo Yo Pza   Wed Oct 24, 2007 9:17 am

Hehehehehehe, no matter who we help they always forget except our true allies, DivineDragons.... Finalxgohon has a new band and is getting that hloier than though attitude, but he still helps us when he can .... lol!

All in all its been my PoB brothers who are always there..... and if ChoZin needs dies while helping then so be it .... ITS ALL GOOD .....

Just remember brothers ....... SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO GO THROUGH HELL TO GET TO HEAVEN........... study
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PzaPumpi

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Wed Oct 24, 2007 6:45 pm

I dont know what happened to weiacaai, guess she got tired of me, stopped emailing me...it is what it is. Ill never know where she went or what happened, or even if I made her angry somehow.
Back to top Go down
ChoZin

PostSubject: LOST LOVE   Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:10 am

Yo Pza, your lost love went to twin moons or whatever that game is ..... she left after I stopped playing when my son was born lol she got sad hahahahahahahahahaha
J/K Pza ..... she will find you in your next life wooooot !!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babipanggang

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Thu Oct 25, 2007 2:43 pm

I am not sure if MoH is enemy, talked to Kalseru the other day (he is BM i believe) after i got pk ed. He asked me why i was attacking him first Very Happy (I attack whatever KM attack) He explained that our band and MoH had a nice truce before, but again he said its up to unholy. Afterward I was grinding with him, he actually saved me from herb lol! I felt bad tho when he started attacking KM, and i didnt help KM... dont what to do in that case....He also said the war strted because suyung attacked unholy during GW event...

LinZhouYou joined reborn, and he started grinding at at the bodyguard, I pk ed him not only because he is a reborn also because he is LiZhouYou...Asked me why I pk ed because He's not in the war, lol, i was nice enough and going to look for somebody to rez him untill he started to thereathen me, saying he gave 3 min to rez him or otherwise, lol, the same linzhouyou that arogant ass. Later He cried to his friend and bring another nuker to pk me Laughing what a loser.... definetly KOS, i wont let him become high level nuker.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Thu Nov 01, 2007 3:45 am

hopefully the big boss reads this, but i left the band today and started pking in cc with shira-yuki and mrs b. u know me i'll always b part of this band, i'll b back in the new map if it ever comes and if the FB lets me back, hopefully i dont stir up to much crap. but today we had brawl with asension after we pk'ed a few of em in cc. which got brought out to bp, luckily deus was there to help me, we had a fun ass fight. needless to say a lot of KM wind up coming and we had a pretty even fight with ascension and some of there sympathizers, they outnumbered us a bit, but we still kicked there butts till they finally gave up and stayed in safe zone a couples hrs later. i will always have ur guys back. k laters guys. just wanted to post this so that ppl dont think i'm bailing on the crew. just didnt want ppl saying PoB does random pks in cc. hf guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoZin

PostSubject: DUDE   Thu Nov 01, 2007 6:58 am

COME BACK BRO king
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   Thu Nov 01, 2007 12:04 pm

lol! I just hope you come back and grind to FC7 tho bro. But remember this you are always have a place in PoB. Whenever, you feel like coming back, just let one of our leaders know. Also, you are still a part of PoB, and we still go after Ascension in bp.

CheDauTrang wrote:
hopefully the big boss reads this, but i left the band today and started pking in cc with shira-yuki and mrs b. u know me i'll always b part of this band, i'll b back in the new map if it ever comes and if the FB lets me back, hopefully i dont stir up to much crap. but today we had brawl with asension after we pk'ed a few of em in cc. which got brought out to bp, luckily deus was there to help me, we had a fun ass fight. needless to say a lot of KM wind up coming and we had a pretty even fight with ascension and some of there sympathizers, they outnumbered us a bit, but we still kicked there butts till they finally gave up and stayed in safe zone a couples hrs later. i will always have ur guys back. k laters guys. just wanted to post this so that ppl dont think i'm bailing on the crew. just didnt want ppl saying PoB does random pks in cc. hf guys
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This war has brought out the worst from people   

Back to top Go down

This war has brought out the worst from people
Page 1 of 1