9 Dragon Power of Buddha member only! Grind Hard People

HomeFAQSearchRegisterMemberlistUsergroupsLog in

Share | 

;-0

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PzaPumpi

PostSubject: ;-0   Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:08 am

What are you guys up to? I see some of the same old shit with Pk'ing ;-x hahaha. Just droped by to wish everyone a happy moon festival ;-0 it is tommorow in US and tonight in China I think. I attended a celebration already, it was awesome, but mostly in chinese. Thank god my friend was translating hehe. So tell me whats going on guys ;-)...wanted to say hi.
Back to top Go down
MoSai

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: ;-0   Mon Sep 24, 2007 11:21 am

Yooooooooooooooooooo... wassup buddy....

How's school!!!.... you better hook me up with some cute chicks if I'm coming to visit you at school.. Very Happy....

As for me right now.... still doing the samething..... oh btw got my healer almost to GB6 now Very Happy...

When u have time.. just come in and say hi to everyone......

world peace!!!... lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black92HybridHB

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: ;-0   Mon Sep 24, 2007 8:59 pm

PZA!!!!!1111

good to see ya man.
same ol' shit here.. nothing new.
drop by in game and say hi sometime Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoZin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Yo Pza   Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:51 am

cheers Howdy bro , hope to see you son in the game man ..... be cool and save some chicks for Mo lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
PzaPumpi

PostSubject: Re: ;-0   Mon Oct 01, 2007 10:53 pm

Haha, I see some people remember me, that's always good. Wink Exclamation

How's your son Cho, let me know how austin is doing. Is he 3-4 months old now? Its gotta bea handful. Well I wish him my best, has he found a girlfriend yet? haha

Black I don't know if I can drop by the game, maybe I will once. I told myself I would not do so but I may have to break that promise haha. We will see. How are all the ladies? Say whats up to them when you see them. Black I trust you with this task. Holler a "Sa-Was-Dee" to Angchitong and Azazei2. I wonder if Emp ever came back, if she did yell at her a bit then tell her to email me, then say hi. That goes for Azazei2 and Angchi too. And XiangErl if you see her, Nessie, Doublethink, and all I may have temporarliy forgotten, tell JFD she's addicted to the game lol. This task may require the help of many, but it would be nice if you guys do it ;-)))))

Mo mo mo, haha school is great. I love it in NY, its not DC but its good. The feel of the campus rocks and so do the people here. I joined a Korean Drumming group called Cheon Ji In, I am playing at a parade in NYC chinatown Oct 6, If you can watch it on tv or your in NYC ahah just letting you know. I haven't met any vietnamese girls Mo, im sorry haha. Only korean, chinese, russian, american, jamaican, indian, indonesian, and Im sure there are a few more, but no one from vietnam. I have a TA that I think is from thailand, but I think it will be weird to approach her and ask, maybe next week ;-). Like I said many people here and are all cool, so much diversity here makes you realize all people are really the same at heart. Everyone is awesome in some way ;- ).

Peace flower
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ;-0   

Back to top Go down

;-0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Power of Buddha Band :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: