Share | 

Pk Arguement with MOD [death]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CheDauTrang

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: Pk Arguement with MOD [death]   Sat Sep 22, 2007 10:03 pm

today i pk'ed Badnomad in cc4 several times as usual, this time bad had the SF Nor invite [death] to chaperone. so me on mrsb didnt care shira went in masked and kill bad as death was tellin him to stop. i told shira to go after, death pm's me askin who masked WT was. i told him how u know he's with me. so Nor rez's bad in front of me, and i procede to kill bad, while death tellin me to stop. i dont care and kill him and go, then the arguement and threats from death come. i have emailed this convo ss to acclaim, as those who received my emails from acclaim about pk'ing in cc u will know what i am talking bout. if u want a copy of the email from acclaim regarding pk's plz messenge me ur email in the forum message. i will c what happens in the next few days as the admin butts head with lowly game moderators who obviously are biased. i am having shini crop the ss down and will post when i get them.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoZin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Pk Arguement with MOD [death]   Sun Sep 23, 2007 9:14 am

[b] cheers Agreed CDT, acclaim should know what some GM are doing because they favor some players over others..... seems they don't help when it's a legit gripe unless yor pals with them..... maybe they need to clean house and replace those GM ......so in light of this and since we all agreed , we should procede with the PK in CC on Sunday's

IT IS A PvP after all lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: Pk Arguement with MOD [death]   Mon Sep 24, 2007 9:57 am

Don't worry guys... this is the plan to pk bad..

If from the same band pk him, they will say it's griefing...
So we will work out with our allies, each band will pk him twice ... that will cover most of the time he is on Very Happy

As soon I got my wu tang nuker lvl up her nuke.. she will be in serious pk too ahahah...

As for Nor, she is a nice person... and somehow she let bad got to her. I will talk to her later tho...

In meanwhile, pk bad twice a day will be ok.. noone can't stop us from doing that.

ps. I pk [Death] if I have to.. ahahah j/k
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pk Arguement with MOD [death]   

Back to top Go down

Pk Arguement with MOD [death]
Page 1 of 1