0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 10

AuthorMessage
CheDauTrang

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2007-09-09

PostSubject: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 10, 2007 12:50 am

hi guys, i talked to FB bout a lock out of cc . as for those not on i'll recap, so more input or a vote can b put. so FB can do what he needs to do.
1) make a alliance with bout 4-5 bands on white and 4-5 on black
2) pk all people not in the following alliance when they hunt in cc
this is just till acclaim gives us a new map, and inform ne1 askin y we r pking , to say this. if in the event the other bands outside of our alliance form there own to come get us they we have a fun war hehe what i hope for to happen. we will have the ppl in the cc1-3 inform the ppl in cc4 that a enemy party is pking our alliance at which time the ppl in cc4 will form the party to retaliate and rez those dead if needed.i have a feeling any fc in cc4 will not hesitate for a opportunity to go pvp. as for those not fc yet, u can continue to grind in cc, unless u want to fight, but u grinding is more important to the band. i'm hoping it'll b a win win situation, becuz they'll b less ppl to fight mobs over with, and could help those not fc to lvl faster if they wish to go to cc. may help to bring back a lot of those old fc friends that quit cuz this game has no more action, i'd come back if i knew theres a big war everyday Smile please voice ne concerns here. and cast ur vote yes or no. hopefully we can all be grown ups and go with the majority rules, and bandmates b4 friends made in other bands unless they r real life friends and can beat u up hehe. thank you all

P.S.as some know i emailed acclaim yesterday regarding all these rumors sayin pk'ing is a bannable offense, and got back a reply from 2 acclaim admins pretty much giving us the green light to pk. sorry i dont know how to link a email on here, if u would like a copy forwarded to u please pigeonmail me ingame or here on forums, i will send u the original email with CDT on it so u know its from me. please save this email in case a scrub field GM bans u for pk'ing, send this to acclaim it should reverse ne wrongful ban caused by pk'ing.

Last edited by on Sun Sep 23, 2007 1:14 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black92HybridHB

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 10, 2007 2:44 am

u know im always up for a good war
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 10, 2007 8:49 am

I'm down for it guy......

Also.. angel is down for that too ahahha Twisted Evil

I have to talk to angel band master to join in our allies too.. 'cuz Mo can't come and pk angel u know ahah ......... j/k if it comes down to this.. I wil have to do it .... Very Happy

Since it's only Sunday, I don't think there is the problem for them to grind in CC other days.

Remember this guys, this will give u the chance to have more mobs during x2 (Sunday).

But let voice your opinion in guys..........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babipanggang

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:19 pm

Wait, Is it going to be everyday ? or just sunday? I hope it is going to be everyday cause most of the time I am bored, lol. war is good.... weekend grind hard.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:33 pm

it should b a everyday thing till acclaim gives us a new map, but if the idea gets approved FB and the other leaders will work out the details, hopefully its everyday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:44 pm

I just want to add one more thing. I know this will hapen such as.. people will say "Please don't pk Mr A.. or Ms B, 'cuz he/she is my friend". As long as they are not in any our allies, they will be pk........

My vote is for only SUNDAY for now.........
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black92HybridHB

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 10, 2007 4:53 pm

i vote all day everyday
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azat1

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:57 am

Sorry I had to create a new user to reply to this post... I forgot my other acct password Suspect

I have a few questions about this war.

1. I am assuming we are going to atk black and white clans if so someone like me who has not gone BK will be screwed.

2. Who chooses the bands we are going to be allied with, I know a lot of black clan high lvl players who I have grinded with for the past 2 months and have become friends with quite a few people.

3. imo this should be a once a week event.

I dont mind going to war but I dont like randomely killing low lvl players, I am sorry but I dont like to be a Bully.

Anyway majority rules and if the band decides to do this then I will join the fight.
Back to top Go down
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Tue Sep 11, 2007 8:26 pm

FB chooses the bands we will end up allying with, i'm sure he'll take band recommendations.

If u only make it one day a week it will have no real effect, and would b difficult to get a rythm going with the others in our allaince, but thats up to the leaders i guess.

The point is not to pk low lvl's thats no real fun, but to try to get the other bands not in our alliance to get their own alliance up to come fight us for control of cc with there FC's thats what we r aiming for. as long as we hold it, then no one can xp for long unless they are from the alliance that is made up. so the pk will b for HIGH or LOW lvl doesnt matter, if they r not on the ally list they will b killed. eventually they will have to come with a force to give us a fight that we want.

Like i stated above, our lower lvl can continue to lvl during the fights if they want to grind, just give the higher lvl's a shout, if cc is intruded upon by hostile bands. this is to hopefully reduce the clutter in cc.

Also please know its just for fun, till new map is out so nothing personal. and if ppl ask just tell em s, talk is cheap tell em to bring it on. hopefully it'll b a go. as for FB posting bout Guan and Bad, its personal for me, i will kill them in ne pvp map, but a word of caution if u ever get on there bad side do not say nething they can screen shot, as even calling them a moron or gay is chat bannable. so mayb even stupid or idiot, just a heads up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
QuangSan

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Tue Sep 11, 2007 9:56 pm

lets do it everyday Smile so i can lvl my nuke faster Smile
Back to top Go down
9kungfu

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-11

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Tue Sep 11, 2007 10:48 pm

it's fun. just lemme know in advance so i go trade more karma. as u all know i'm only a lowly healer. instead of killing , i'll probably be the first one killed. but anyway, let's go for it. EVERYDAY WAR!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Thu Sep 13, 2007 1:09 pm

for ne1 that didnt c the 1st post please go back to read the bottom of the first post for further info
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Fri Sep 14, 2007 8:29 am

My vote is in....

Anyone please put your vote and your voice...
We dont want to run into any confusion like last CC war we had.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babipanggang

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:07 am

My vote is also in. Just hope Tao and Eagle Nest in the alliance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Fri Sep 14, 2007 11:37 am

I know for sure they are our allies.. also JFD and FREAK band too....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
lebski

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2007-06-09

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Sat Sep 15, 2007 3:04 am

To be honest i couldnt really give a damn. Im in BP half the time so why not make it more FUN!!! lol! afro
Back to top Go down
View user profile
9kungfu

Number of posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Sat Sep 15, 2007 1:49 pm

my vote is also in , gonna be fun............gogogoooooooooooo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Suko2
Admin

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-05-17

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Sat Sep 15, 2007 8:45 pm

Im in for wars as long black and white clan are certain about the rules, To Whom that does bend the rule, wat is consider next? If it a win win situaton, then by all mean go with it, if not we need an explanation to those who raise the issue.

Suko2
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.myspace.com/leo_artman
King-chopper

Number of posts : 2

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Sun Sep 16, 2007 5:03 pm

Have fun all King-chopper here gives you all support as much as I can Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoZin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: CC war is a go   Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:10 pm

[b] lol! I will be the 1st to die but you know what , it doesnt matter because in the end we will have fun and maybe just maybe those GM will listen and open new map ...... eventually everyone will quit without new maps

PS>>>>>> I will get my BoT involved and test out y Para wooooooooooootttt!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 17, 2007 4:36 pm

as long as u dont melee CZ u wont b first to die, use ur long range nuke get a bracer and 150ck dam wb even at cheng 1 its more damage then ur gloves can dish out to a fighter. QS and i love nuking fighters in pvp, works wonders Smile we r healing ninja's, that throw the knifes in ppls backs lol. ask Mosai Razz
PS just remember to rez ur fallen comrades, works wonders in pvp, those that die dont release until there is no rez available, hope we do this soon. WARRRRRR
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babipanggang

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 17, 2007 6:50 pm

lol, ten votes only....... How many votes do we need ? Had my first miniwar against EL in BP with Black, Suko, Mo, CK. I had lots of fun especilly after long hours of grinding, couldn't wait for war. One concern that I have is finding good allies..... lots of white bands such as Tao, eagle nest do not have many active member like us, at least that what I heard and see in BP......even if they say ok to war, but will they be able to help us when the time comes still a question.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CheDauTrang

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Mon Sep 17, 2007 8:53 pm

this will mainly b a war concentrated for FC's babi, like quite a few of our FC's they r inactive, tao and prob every old band has a prob with the activeness of there highest levels due to no new map. hopefully this war will give them something to do for at least a few hrs a day. for those that r not at the end game of this map, although u r more then welcome to join the fight, i do not want it to keep u from ur leveling especially those they r in there EC's, as it is much more important for the band to have u hit FC ASAP. as for the voting attendance, plz help me if u guys can let the others know to cast there votes, as this will have a big impact on them to.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black92HybridHB

PostSubject: Re: LOCKING OUT CC/ GReen LIGHT on PVP   Wed Oct 17, 2007 1:55 am

what ever happened to this idea..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ChoZin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-18