Share | 

POB WAR

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChoZin

Number of posts : 40
Registration date : 2007-05-18

PostSubject: POB WAR   Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:25 pm

LOOK GUYS I DONT MIND GOING TO WAR TO HELP OUT OTHER BANDS AND FRIENDS OF PEOPLE HERE, AS LONG AS THE REASON IS VALID, SUCH AS PEOPLE PK'G LOWBIES IN CC AND CRAP LIKE THAT! ........ AS I STATED BEFORE, I JUST ABOUT ALWAYS LOSE IN BP BATTLES SO COMING FROM ME THE HEALER THAT IS ONLY BUILT FOR BATTLING NPC MOBS YOU OTHER GUYS WHO CAN SURVIVE .... PLEASE DONT COMPLAIN ..... ITS JUST A GAME ........ cheers geek lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Babipanggang

Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2007-08-20

PostSubject: Re: POB WAR   Mon Aug 20, 2007 4:16 pm

Hi All, I am a newwest member in this band and thanks for admitting me into the band. I know we are in war right now, but who re our enemies? and why we are at war ? and also what's up with this JUNGLE guy, everybody seems want to pk him, tried couple times and lost Smile errr could wait to level up so i could beat him
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black92HybridHB

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: POB WAR   Mon Aug 20, 2007 11:36 pm

silly cho.. your caps lock is broken

jungle1 is just an idiot... i kinda find what hes doing funny.. hes just out there to piss ppl off and obviously its working. id probably be doing the same if i wasn't in pob.

as far as the war.. i dont care why or with who.. i just want something to do other than grind all day.. but then i hear its mostly in cc4. the mobs would kill me faster than the other players Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MoSai

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2007-05-26

PostSubject: Re: POB WAR   Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:05 pm

First the rule of no pk in CC are agreed among all clans. However, Ultravires are the one who broke the rule, so UD and KM are after him. Somehow, he have talked all other black clans to involve in the war against UD and KM. At one point, UD and KM accepted the truce and peace which other black clans cried for. However, after that they broke the truce and pk UD and KM low members again. This time UD and KM all go after them again and pk all those involved and their band. And yes they are crying again and bad mouth about how UD and KM members bully people in CC to get everyone hates them. More and more black clans start to enter the war anonymously (Masked). At this time, we, their ally, cannot stand a side and watch. FB many times told them to leave UD and KM alone or we would enter the war, but they ignore that. That is the reason we are entering the war.

May be some of you will say this war is not meaningful for us, 'cuz initialy other black clans do not target us. However, in the past, UD and KM already have helped with in the war with MoH and AMC. If we don't help our allies now, in the future we will be alone in our fight. As of now after the GM stepped in last Sunday, the war for us are only limited to Ultravires.

One important thing is that some of you may have heard a lot from people about how bully UD and KM are. Let me tell you those people are just crying babies. At the time of war, they wear masked and attacked us. Then they cried after we went after them. What the hell was that!!!!. If they decide to attack us, they have to be responsible for their action. It's not like we go after them for no reason. Also, I accepted the fact that I went after their lowbies. Why? because they did go after our band mates also.. such as xplosiv, tuba, ChoZin.. and others.. etc. The difference is that we didn't cry about that. One simple rule, if their band attack us, we will attack their band. No matter what lvl they are. Whoever cries about is just so damn stupid. There are no rule in war that low lvl cannot be killed.

Last, from this war, we lost a member, and we don't know the real reason for that. However, thru some band mates, we knew that he had asked couple times why we were in war. Tell you the true, at that crazy time, all we did were focusing on the enemies. We didn't have a second to read whatever posted in band chat. For that we are sorry. However, as a band mate, if you see your band mates got pk, first thing comes to your mind is to help or protect that member not to ask question. Also, next time, if something happens, we will post it on the website and wait for all input from members. So everyone will know exactly why.

Now, lay low and when the new map out, our enemies will taste our spiciness.

P.S. FB if I missed anything please add....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Black92HybridHB

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2007-06-22

PostSubject: Re: POB WAR   Wed Aug 22, 2007 7:53 pm

u missed

"dont kick blacky this time"

Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content